We accommodate only participants in educational events.
We have prepared 14 rooms for you, in which there are a total of 29 beds.
The accommodation block is located in the south-eastern wing of the hospital. Approximately 70 m from the parking lot (only for cars) and 50 m from the Hospoda Na Sýpce
Price per person
1 night CZK 650
1 and more nights CZK 550
- The price is per person / night.
- The price includes 10% VAT and a stay fee of CZK 21 / night.
- In case of requesting a double room for one person, the price is 800 CZK / night.
- Accommodation capacity is 29 beds.
Accommodation rules of the Kuks Hospital
- Arrival by 16:00 after telephone appointment / departure by appointment.
- After arrival at the Hospital, you have to prove yourself with a valid identity document (ID card or passport).
- You will receive a key to your room, which also unlocks the entrance door to the accommodation facilities.
- Bed linen and toilet paper are provided in the rooms. We do not provide personal hygiene items (towels, bath towels, shower gels).
- Bringing your own slippers with you is recommended (we have carpets in the rooms).
- We do not provide daily room cleaning during the accommodation. We will always clean them after the end of your stay.
- During your stay, use only the spaces provided for your accommodation.
- Smoking (including electronic cigarettes), relocation of furniture and any interventions in the electrical network are prohibited in all areas of the Hospital.
- For safety reasons, you may only use electrical appliances in the room for personal hygiene (razors, hair dryers…) and chargers (for mobile phones, laptops, cameras…).
- In accordance with the applicable regulations you are liable for damage to the property and obliged to report it to the Hospital administration.
- Night rest is set between 22:00 - 06:00. We ask you to follow this principle with respect to your roommates.
- Always turn off the lights in common areas.
- Keep tidy (vacuum cleaners on request). At the end of your stay, we ask you to clean the fridge and to wash and clean the dishes in the kitchen.
- Accommodation with dogs and other animals is not allowed.
- When signaling a fire alarm (siren), leave the building immediately (see evacuation plan) and wait for instructions from the Hospital or fire brigade.
- When leaving the room, please remove the bed linen, turn the heating heads to *, turn off the lights, close the windows and water taps.
- At the end of your stay, lock the room and hand over the keys to the Hospital administration.
The head of educational events must report accommodated foreigners to the Hospital administration.